DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The history of me :O

2 posters

Go down

The history of me :O Empty The history of me :O

Post  juz Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Well hey guys. Some of you know me as JuZ but my real name is Harold. I started playing PC games at 2005, but I've started way before on other video games like on my old Play station 1 and Gameboy color. The first PC FPS game I played was The Killpoint now named Mobsters. It was free. My first ever in-game name was 'Tities', I know I know it's retarded Razz. My second name was JuZ_kIkEd_Yo_AzZ. The Killpoint (TKP) was a very small game so I got very good very fast. Before you know it I was part of one of the best clans in TKP. They were awesome. But the clan tag was so long that I had to shorten my name. So I shortened it to 'JuZ' since everyone called me that. around 2007 I transferred to Counter Strike Source. The game was awesome. So I decided to start my own clan in it. It was very successful but we then had some financial problems and had to end it. After that I started to look for a clan. DP invited me into here but I left then came back again to hopefully stay for good. Smile

Tell us your story! Very Happy
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

The history of me :O Empty Re: The history of me :O

Post  dr_pepper Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Its more like an introduction so i moved it there. (dont reply to this juz)
dr_pepper
dr_pepper

http://drpgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum