DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie review o.0

2 posters

Go down

Movie review o.0 Empty Movie review o.0

Post  juz Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Titile: Paranormal Activity.

Basicly, there's a young couple which the movie revolved around. Same old scary movie idea. They move into a new house, weird things started happening blah blah blah.

I think it was really a disappointing movie to be honest. A lot of people said it was awesome, but I say it was really gay. I mean come on, it wasn't that scary. One thing that I respect though, they made this movie in less than two weeks, with two new stars.

Rating : 0.001/5

BAD
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Movie review o.0 Empty para blah blah blah movie...

Post  svbigmac Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

I saw the TRAILER but I didnt watched the movie. What ever I should rented it sometime and watch it with my dad. Lawl, because he hate scary movies and he's always freak out with his FAG VOICE!!! Laughing

OWNED Wink
svbigmac
svbigmac

Location : canada / quebec / blainville, ''20min. to montréal''

https://www.youtube.com/tabarnak123

Back to top Go down

Movie review o.0 Empty Re: Movie review o.0

Post  juz Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

svbigmac wrote:I saw the TRAILER but I didnt watched the movie. What ever I should rented it sometime and watch it with my dad. Lawl, because he hate scary movies and he's always freak out with his FAG VOICE!!! Laughing

OWNED Wink
Maybe your the one who's scared bounce O.O
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Movie review o.0 Empty Re: Movie review o.0

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down