DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakes' Admin App For JailBreak

Go down

Jakes' Admin App For JailBreak Empty Jakes' Admin App For JailBreak

Post  CryziesX Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

My Name: Jake

Where I Live: New York, USA

My Counter Strike Source Name: [DR|P] €r¥zi£s

Steam ID: Is Nonsteam but Steam ID doesn't change I'm Positive STEAM_0:0:121856034

If I Have Mic: Yes I Do But I Share With Little Brother I Have It For One Day He Gets It The Next Day.

My Usual Ping Is Basically: 5 -50's

The Most Amount Of Times I'm In Jail: Every single day man JailBreak is one of my favorites because I have no other good servers honest.

Why Do You Think Your Ready For Admin: Im Ready For Admin Because I Know How To Play. I Know How To Follow The Rules. I Hate Freekillers. And I Will Mute,Kick,Ban If It's A Necessary Reason For Me To. Also If People Are Gonna Argue They Should Just Take It Somewhere Else We Don't Want To Deal With It Since It Might Not Have Nothing To Do With Us Or The Server

If I Can Donate: Lets See I Should Be Able To Donate From Time To Time If I Have Some Money Than I Might Be Able To.

I Thank You If I Pass,
Jake

CryziesX

Back to top Go down