DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuZ's app

Go down

JuZ's app Empty JuZ's app

Post  juz Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

In Game Name: [DR|P] JuZ

Steam ID (you can find this by typing status in console while in game):STEAM_0:1:24895628

Ping:40-60

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

How long have you been playing in the server and posting in the forums?:A long time. Since DRP started well atleast a few days after it started Smile.

Are you going to donate? (saying no won't disqualify you): At the moment no. My cc is messed up atm because someone else have been using it other than me.

Why do you want to be an admin on a DRP server? I want to be an admin on the surf server because I can type green letters :O. jk. I want to be an admin because I've seen a lot of admin abusers in other servers and I want to show to our regulars that our servers are filled with well trained admins. It would be awesome if I could get admin on that server to keep the server clean, but not too serious about it. I can have fun with other regulars while in there.
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum