DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos]

2 posters

Go down

The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos] Empty The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos]

Post  juz Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Incorporated 2 by Clayman

Review: One of the best Counter strike source videos out there. It's beast. Some people call it luck, some call it hacks, I call it skill. The video's graphics are amazing. The editing is unbelievable.
[9.5/10]

Synced by aL.

Review: Amazing skills. The syncing of the song and the kills is surprisingly accurate. Although the editing looked like it was rushed. The over all video is pretty damn great.
[8/10]

Synced 2 by aL.

Review: A very well put video. It is very astonishing. Although the length of the video is short, the kills are breathtaking. It is a great sequel to the first video.
[8.5/10]

CSS - Legends by Counterstrikekid92 [Infected productions]

Review: One word. Amazing.
[10/10]
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos] Empty Re: The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos]

Post  jason764 Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm

I like the first one the best.

jason764

Back to top Go down

The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos] Empty Re: The best of the best :D(not in order)[Videos]

Post  juz Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 am

jason764 wrote:I like the first one the best.
So do I Very Happy
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down