DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong? Empty Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong?

Post  juz Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

So like yeah. I have to do this science fair kinda thing for school. It's retarded. But my teacher said it's gonna cost me half my grade for the whole semester if I don't do it. so yeah any tips?
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong? Empty Re: Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong?

Post  katzer Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Describe the theory of parallel universes. And get pictures. Done.
katzer
katzer

http://www.myspace.com/katzer327

Back to top Go down

Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong? Empty Re: Science project. Due in two days. What could go wrong?

Post  jason764 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 am

Do it on the SuperNova.

jason764

Back to top Go down

Post  juz Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:11 am

Just found out it has to do with Dry ice :S
juz
juz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum