DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fre4k For admin (thumbs up)

Go down

Fre4k For admin (thumbs up) Empty Fre4k For admin (thumbs up)

Post  fre4k Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Name - Daniel Wen

Age - 16

Location - Virginia, US.

Game Name - Fre4k

Steam ID - IDK

Do you have a microphone - Yes.

Common Ping - below the 30s

How long have you been playing in our Jailbreak server - Since it came out (about 3-4 weeks)

Why do you think your capable of having admin in our Jailbreak server - I think i am capable of being a admin because I know the rules and follow them. I've been playing jail break for almost one year and I had a lot of fun. I want to be an admin because I really don't like when ct's team stack or people keep spamming on their mic. I also hate when ct freekills or keep opening jail. Most of the times, i play as a ct, however, if the server is too chaotic, i play as a t. That's all, thx 4 reading ;D

Are you willing to donate to our community - Sorry, but no. Im too poor. (thumbs down) D:

fre4k

Back to top Go down