DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blo0_666 app admin

Go down

blo0_666 app admin Empty blo0_666 app admin

Post  blo0_666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 pm

In Game Name: blo0_666

Steam ID (you can find this by typing status in console while in game): i think the ip adfress i think 208.100.20.230:27015

Ping: usually depends....this server was th first i got between like 90-110
Do you have a mic? YES SIR!!

How long have you been playing in the server and posting in the forums? Ive been playing for a few weeks now ...about as soon as i got the game lol.
Are you going to donate? (saying no won't disqualify you): No sorry...im broke Sad
Why do you want to be an admin on a DRP server? Beacause i think its really awsome and aso i dont like the frequent free killers and mic spammers in the server , also KILLERbj and ALICE IN CHAINS..are really cool people and i would like to be asscocitated with them.Very Happy
Admin : I dont really know how to activate stuff..but im very fair and take both sides of the story Smile
Thx
Sincerley,
blo0_666

blo0_666

Back to top Go down