DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DRPGaming
Please login. If your not registered please do. By registering, you will be able to post, create profile, and begin gaining friends.
DRPGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AliceInChains Admin App

Go down

AliceInChains Admin App Empty AliceInChains Admin App

Post  AliceInChains Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm

In Game Name: [DR|P] AliceInChains

Steam ID (you can find this by typing status in console while in game): STEAM_0:0:2135737509

Ping: usually 30-50

Do you have a mic? Hell yea!

How long have you been playing in the server and posting in the forums? Since CH|A started just under a different name.

Are you going to donate? (saying no won't disqualify you): Might, it all depends on how long this server is gonna stay DR|P

Why do you want to be an admin on a DRP server? Cause when i'm on thats where i always am :] and freekillers are a huge problem when an admins not on. Also there are frequent mic spammers.

Admin : I dont know the admin commands very well but my brother is an admin in another server so i could easily be taught.

Thanks for the consideration :]
~Alice
AliceInChains
AliceInChains

Back to top Go down